- ED Japanese FCD100 HOYA glass lenses provide a extremely low chromatic dispersion, bright and sharp image.
- One piece T-6061 aircraft aluminum, CNC machined and hard anodised scope tube, accurate and solid construction. Tested to 1500 G shock.
- 4 x times optical design provide a long range power for long range shooting and hunting.
- Objective Fixed technology makes the ED line more reliable and recoil proof for large calibre and lifetime use.
- Positive Pressure Nitrogen Filling gives 10 meters waterproof and better fog proof performance.
- Side focus from 10 yards and comes with a side wheel for easier use.
- SS-3+ Mil line reticle with Illuminated centre cross.
Objective Dia.: 50mm
Tube Diameter: 30mm(1.1inch)
Weight: 730 g (25.75oz)
Reticle: SS3+ FFP
Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
Illumination: YES( RED with 6 positions)
Adjust Focus: Side parallax
Side Parallax Adjustment (Yds): 10Yds-Infinity
Zero Reset: YES
Zero Stop: NO
Revolution Indicator: NO
Zero Lock: YES(Lock=Down)
Click Adjustment Value: 1/10MIL
Coating: Fully Multi-coated Lenses
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Shock Proof: 1500G
Water Proof: 1M/30Min
Fog Proof: Yes