- ED Japanese FCD100 HOYA glass lenses provide a extremely low chromatic dispersion, bright and sharp image.
- One piece T-6061 aircraft aluminum, CNC machined and hard anodised scope tube, accurate and solid construction. Tested to 1500 G shock.
- 5x times optical design provide a long range power for long range shooting and hunting.
- Objective Fixed technology makes the ED line more reliable and recoil proof for large calibre and lifetime use.
- Positive Pressure Nitrogen Filling gives 10 meters waterproof and better fog proof performance.
- Illuminated Centre cross Mil Line reticle
- Side focus from 10 yards and comes with a side wheel for easier use.
Objective Dia.: 50mm
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Weight: 780g (27.51oz)
Reticle: CT FFP IR-MIL
Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
Adjust Focus: Side parallax
Side Parallax Adjustment (Yds): 10Yds-Infinity
Zero Reset: YES
Zero Stop: NO
Revolution Indicator: NO
Zero Lock: YES(Lock=Down)
Click Adjustment Value: 1/10Mil
Coating: Fully Multi-coated Lenses
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Shock Proof: Yes
Water Proof: Yes
Fog Proof: Yes